Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nocturnal Chatterings #2

- i never know whether or not to lay here or get up. maybe i should blog.
+you've already blogged once tonight and need your sleep
-i took the ambien with no success. It might have to do with the new titration from 37.5 mg to 18.75 mg. It's been almost a week and no hysteria but plenty of other problems.
+still could be the withdrawal, you should get some rest. you are developing medical conditions.
-therapy was strange tonight. they still think i have trauma issues to resolve. i don't want to be angry like they want me to be. anger ends up making me cry and i don't want to.
+the sooner you get on the matter then the sooner it will be over.
-but i don't believe that anymore --that there is some type of end--i've seen no proof of it. I can't take any more pills of any nature because a limb may fall off or something else equally disastrous.
+ ...
-i'm thinking about doing a "girl in a bar" adventure blog.
+would this girl be someone we know, dare i ask?
-of course not, purely fictional yet symbolic of anyone
+.... i thought you were doing Green Day blogs this week.
-oh, ok, hold on...i think i have something:
Brain Stew
I'm having trouble trying to sleep
I'm counting sheep but running out
As time ticks by, still I try
No rest for crosstops in my room
On my own, here we go

My eyes feel like they're going to bleed
Dried up and bulging out my skull
My mouth is dry, my face is numb
Fucked up and spun out in my room
On my own, here we go

My mind is set on overdrive
The clock is laughing in my face
A crooked spine, my sense is dulled
Passed the point of delirium
On my own, here we go

1 comment:

CountryDew said...

I hope you will find some solace. But I know too it can be a long time coming. I wish you some peace. And some sleep.

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic