Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Who Is the Pain In My Left Butt Cheek?



Yeah, I know, the title will get me unwanted hits but it is true. I was informed today that my left glute is very weak and that is why I am having so much pain.

"What the h*ll am I supposed to do about that?" I asked the doctor. She responded with giving me hand-outs of exercises to remedy this issue. How does that even happen?

Yes, it is bad butt I truly have nothing else I care to blog about and it has been a long time since I have blogged so I have to blog something. I'm working my but off trying to reach certain goals before going on vacation so that I can hopefully come back with less riding on my but.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic