Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hands Gagged Mouth Tied

So, I made a list of things to try with new people as well as a list of things to just try. Knowing this would be a holiday weekend, I made multiple plans and they all have flopped. It was a bad week anyway.

I'm trying to move on without the marriage and without really depending on anyone else for doing so but I must be hexed. The haunt of the marriage will never go away it seems. For months, I've been trying to get stuff done to close out the settlement and put the divorce to rest but I am damned.

I can't renew the license to my car because of him, I can't get MY name off joint checking accounts because of him, I can't find my belongings because of him, etc. This week I've argued with the license bureau, the bank, the government and I've lost them all because they won't let me do anything withOUT HIM. Do these things matter to him? As always, he is too busy to be available for comment so the answer is "No."

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic