Monday, June 02, 2008

Today I Went In to Work To Find:

  • that half our staff is under one company name the other with a different company name.
  • that I have not been paid and was supposed to have been paid last week so I have no money.
  • that the company is yet again in health-care negotiations. wasn't this decided already?
  • that one of our two best developers is leaving (unless he can strangle more money from the big guy).
  • that I still don't know how to do my job.
  • that there were injuries last week due to an electronic fly-swatter experiment.

why am I not too stressed about it? because I am tired.

why don't I leave? because I am tired and there is less political crap here.

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic