Sunday, October 14, 2007

my psychopathology

Somewhere within this past week or so I watched the whole first season of Dexter. It was bound to have an effect on me. I'm so impressionable ... STILL. So anyway, I was sitting at a four-way stop this evening went when it was my turn. An elderly lady in an SUV went as well and I had to brake in the middle of the intersection -- she never even saw me. I wasn't enraged at her or anything but definitely was annoyed so I followed her steadily for some time flashing my brights. Sometimes, I would just leave them on so that she would have to suffer from the glare. Eventually, I let her go about her way but I took a small, sick, and calming pleasure from it. She probably never even noticed me.

Last week was a hard week anyway.

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic