Monday, November 12, 2007

That is a Fake Elephant


I haven't blogged much lately. With summer coming to an end, I have been more involved with the Ninja ... spending as much time with the little guy as I can. Becoming involved in local biking groups has pulled me in deeper. There is allot of empowerment riding in a group and, well, that is a rare but highly-craved and covetted experience for me.
With winter and the holidays nearing, I worry that I will not survive. I had hoped I would spend some of the holidays with my sister but she ... well ... has other understandable priorities. I've decided not to go to the in-laws being that they have no idea what is going on with my marriage and the tension would be even more unbearable. My spouse refuses to speak about it and just pretends that all is well ... as if we have NOT been living apart for almost ten months. I hate fake but envy those who can pull it off so well.

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic