Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Typical

manager: did you ever locate the Payroll-Group-Code in the PCHR database for the HYPS1 application?


me: i sent you an e-mail with some sample data for your confirmation.


manager: you mean the e-mail dated 11/9/07?


me: well...i'd have to look to know which exact dated e-mail it was ... hold on ... no, not that one. i sent this one yesterday with no response regarding that either.


manager: no, that's wrong, we need real data for the client.


me: that was real data from the actual table.


manager: i know but it is not the right data.


me: can you give me a sample of what you are looking for exactly?


manager: we just need to know if the code is being used by the app. give us the connection string and sample data.


me: i gave you the connection string.


manager: no, that had the database name in it.


me: yes.


manager: ...


me: ... can you give me a sample of what you are looking for exactly?


manager: it will be like our code - Y372 - but that code will not be in there to look for so I can't tell you.


me: so no one knows what this code is that i'm looking for.


manager: i need you to locate the Payroll-Group-Code in the PCHR database for the HYPS1 application.


me: okay, i'll look again.

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic