Friday, April 11, 2008

Unknown Expectations

They tell me not to expect anything from him so that I will not get hurt. Likewise, they would also say that it is not fair to expect something without asking. The problem with both of these scenarios is that I will expect something without even realizing I was expecting it and then the next thing I know is that it doesn't happen and I am lying flat on the ground again -- long-term bad habit of mine.



It's my opinion though, that sometimes certain expectations come with the package. For example, if I buy a new car then a steering wheel, seats, and motor are expected.



In any event, the referenced un-fulfilled expectations are what caused me to leave in the first place so why I am blabbering about it still is beyond me. Time to throw in the cards and end the whole ordeal. I've made attempts but if he isn't wanting to win the relationship back and make it work then the kindest thing I can do for myself is to kill it once and for all. It's like watching your favorite horse spin around in agony - unable to get off the ground due to pain and missing legs ... just have mercy and shoot it.



I should not have had to go through this week alone and he has no clue about any of it. Yep, save up for a gun and shoot it.

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic