Monday, August 11, 2008

My Response



Don’t write to me. I don’t want to hear your sob story of your desire to have your family together once before you die. There is no family here of yours. That you claim to have changed by going to church and reading a bible does not impress me. Your religion is rigid and your hope for salvation is in vain as long as you continue to deny the destruction you have caused. Your pretending sickens me. Even in your skewed religion, there is no forgiveness if you do not confess. I am thankful that you spent so little time at home because her craziness was deadly enough without your endless violence.

You make me sick enough that I vomit. You are a sleazy dirty sociopath and I can only hope that someday I will be rid of your slime. You should be behind bars instead of wandering esteemed through your community with a freedom that I cannot know of and if you ever try to approach me then I will destroy your eggshell world in a heartbeat.

3 comments:

the queen said...

You go, woman. Rage is good.

CountryDew said...

You go girl. Don't let them wear you down.

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I don't blame you one bit and I hope he reads it.

www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic