Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Queen


I watched the "Secret Life of Bees" tonight. Yes, I know that I probably should not have. Having read the book, I swore off going to the theater to see it but somehow it ended up on my Blockbuster list and arrived in the mail yesterday.


Nothing horrific in the movie -- it was fairly typical ... I don't do well with anything associated with someones mother-issues. Psychoanalysts get a bad rap when they end up all trips around the couch with something someones mother did or did not do but it is not because they are off the mark.


That is all I can manage to say about that which I cannot think, even more, speak of. Some of us will die if stung by a bee. I think I would die if I even spoke of one out loud.

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic