Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Two Tickets - One Person


So, I've been trying to move on since the divorce. I've moved out of the small apartment to something a little larger and more comfortable. Trudging along, I continue in my therapy while trying to hold down a job that might die in a few months. Except for the viral/flu/whatever-bout, my health has been overall better.

Those moments still happen though ... for example, I'll come across an old shirt or something that smells of our home together and then I start to cry. He does well without me but I miss him terribly. Then today someone at work was offering box seats to MLB games that were still available and I automatically selected the Cubs tickets without realizing that I'm not the Cubs fan ... the Cubs fan has gone on without me. Now I have two tickets to a game but only myself to take.

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic