Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Too Many Dots


Today was like free-fall through hell. I do not know what comes over me. It is not the first time -- this I have gathered from my words. We scrunch the jagged edges of the puzzle relentlessly to see where each part fits. Suddenly it is like I do not know who I am or where I've been. Again, nothing new, but I thought this had passed. I find I have been doing things all along that I have not known about.

I feel like a broken movie fragmenting back and forth out of order from one minute to the next. Static fuzz crackle and how to get something done for my crazy job with no work to do.

My guidance is slipping and I fell more thinking about it but dragged out the box and began to write without even having to look inside. I don't even stop to eat or drink. At some point though, I WILL have to look. There are too many dots. These dots are all over the place : ... ... ...

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic