Sunday, September 05, 2010

Fear Of People

Lately, people scare me more than usual and I generally go out of my way to avoid them. I don't even like sending email because I know it's most likely going to be received by someone.

The most minimal interactions seem to drain me of most my energy. Thus far, I've avoided most people this holiday weekend. Yet despite my reclusiveness, I do get lonely. Sometime the loneliness gets so sad that all I can do is cry ... but I still don't have it in me to reach out.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

i can be surrounded by people....and still be lonely. We all feel your pain. Try to overcome and move forward....even if it's a tiny step at a time. I will keep you in my thoughts this beautiful Thursday.

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic