Monday, September 13, 2010

Halo Geekery

I've been in this line for almost an hour with a little over an hour left. I'm getting too old for this. When I get home I'll pop it into the XBox -- telling myself that I'll only take a peek at it. Hours later, it will be time for work but ... I planned ahead.

When I got home from work today I logged back in and bled out my eyes until 9:30pm to finish the metrics analysis due EOB tomorrow. I never do much of anything so I figure one night of living on the 'wild' side by sitting on a sidewalk with other smelly geeks won't hurt. Might skip my meds though.

The line is way around the building now. All ages of people here -- some getting the boot for being under-age. If the beta was any clue, then it will be worth it just to hear all the giggling and awe from other's in my decade over the jet-packs alone.

My 'social life' might pick up a little from extra play with the guys but hopefully nothing like this again for a while. I've never been much of a rebel.

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic