Monday, September 17, 2007

P.lease S.top P.laying !

Symptoms of Heroin withdrawal:
dilated pupils, piloerection (goose bumps), watery eyes, runny nose, yawning, loss of appetite, tremors, panic, chills, na
usea, muscle cramps, insomnia, stomach cramps, diarrhea, vomiting, shaking, chills or profuse sweating, irritability, jitterness

Except for the emesis, I have all of th-th-the ab-bove. OMG.

Ever since the PSP Core was released I have been craving the little demon. Excuse after excuse, I managed to avoid buying one. A while back, the follow-up to the PS2 Metal Gear series was released for the PSP and would be released to NO OTHER console! OMG! ...after Metal Gear: Snake Eater what was I to do!

But I controlled myself, even then. EVEN THEN. After all, I'm not done with my PS2 games and I STILL haven't decided if my next console will be the PS3 or XBOX 360 Elite!

The stress of sick dying animals, bedding woes, etc, got to me -- pushed me over the edge I tell you! The new PSP Slim Daxter package broke me down on Saturday. I don't even like Daxter but it's been attached to my hands like an IV since. Tonight I need to go to sleep so I put it down and the shakes began. Tremors. Sweats. I have even started the new Metal Gear yet! OMG!

No, the browser is not the greatest but I CAN GET ON THE WAN, download games, rss feeds, videos, music, movies, get e-mail. It is too much for one body to endure and I can't stop! Because it's portable, it goes with me everywhere like an addict hooked up to an IV. OMG!

Maybe I shouldn't have deprived myself for so long, oh have mercy ... nonstop for two days ... I may have to break out the bennies. If I start modding and hacking this abomination then I'll never see the light of day again.

Auuuuwwwgghhhhhhh ... the pain !!!

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic