Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cabin Fever


Between the cold weather, a bizarre strain of the flu (what is up with this bizarre flu everyone has?), and general depression, I've been in the apartment for two days. With cold weather, I do not do many activities anyway but this is getting to me. It's been raining all day and with each drop I get more antsy.

I've watched enough DVDs that I cannot count. I've read, played video games, surfed the net, and completed minor housekeeping chores. Oh, I also slept through the Daytona 500 so I probably will not sleep tonight.

The worst is when the lonelies start creeping in. There is no time for lonelies during the long days of summer riding, swimming, etc. No wonder people go crazy if they are indoors for long periods of time.

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic