Thursday, February 28, 2008

Resident Evil

This is no joke. There is an epidemic here. I do not know what it is or why it is not in the news but most people I know have some version of it.

It starts with nausea, vomiting, chills, body pain, and dangerously high blood pressure. Then it progresses to the glands where throats swell and burn. Eventually, the sinus drainage starts and causes numerous respiratory problems. Then a blood pressure roller coaster ensues along with tachycardia. Some have gone into pulmonary distress.

This is not the average flu. I am on my second dose of anti-biotics and headed for a Holter moniter to monitor the damage. It is more likely that we will be faced with some sort of biologically evolved or modified plague before a bomb hits us here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, probably will be plagues that get us. I just hope they're the kind of plagues that leave a lot of survivors and the dead rise as zombies. Because I said so.

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic