Sunday, March 02, 2008

Corporate Hell #5 : Fleeing Again


This was the first place to which I sent my resume when I changed careers and went into software development. Completely green, I didn't have a chance getting a job here then so when I landed place here last August I was very pleased.

Six months later and I have left. Though being able to say where I worked and what I did was epitome of total coolness, the reality of the environment was quite hopeless and miserable (as I've mentioned in previous posts).

Now I have another dream-like job. There actually seems to be allot of opportunity at this smaller but established company. I wish that I could grasp hold and go flying up through the ranks but I am so tired. A good job but I never would have guessed that the rest of my life would be such a mess. I'm getting too old to have made so little of my personal life.

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic