Monday, March 03, 2008

Nocturnal Chatterings: Investigative Time Change


- I really should do a techie blog. Oh, yeah, I have http://www.polyprops.blogspot.com/ that has been very successful.

- Anyway, I'm live in Redmond this week. Whether or not you hate or love Microsoft, if you are a developer you are probably more interested in investigating this place than Disneyland. Looks like I'll be making quite a few trips up here now with the new job.

- But, back to the war, I was thinking that the time change to two-hours later would help my insomnia but I'm still awake. Whoa ... wait a minute ... it's only 9:47pm here ... so it is 11:46pm back home ... so if I usually can't get to sleep until 12pm - 1am then maybe sleep will come soon. If so, then my 12:30pm sleepy-time will actually be 10:30. I like. This will mean that I do not have insomnia but I an inconvenient sleep-wake cycle that has to do with those bio-rhythm things, right?

+ Will find out soon.

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic