Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Family Psychosis Debuts on Facebook

So a few months ago I started debating as whether or not to add people from my past to my Facebook account. Plowing further ahead, I added a few; however, somewhere in the process I ended up with three family members. First, there was my nephew -- easy add. Second, was Sister #1 -- ok, possibly easy enough to add. Third, and most recently, my belligerent niece requested an add -- um ... this might be trouble ... but ok I added her.

Now, Sister #1 has requested that I add Sister #2 to my Facebook and this is really eating at me. If Sister #2 wants to add me then why not just add me? Sister #2 is so not trustworthy. Anything she would see about me might be reported back to the parents. Sister #2 is not stable and does not live in reality. She is paranoid that people are watching her day and night. For her Facebook account, she spelled her first and last name differently and I believe this is more evidence of her psychosis -- to believe she must be in hiding. I noticed she also has two other Facebook accounts with different versions of her name.

She records phone calls and displays other paranoid behaviors as well. It kills me to see that. Honestly, it kills me that she lives like that. As if our family could not get any crazier she is living like that and Sister #1 is pulling me back into it for who knows why. God I feel so hopeless. I emailed Sister #1 and asked her about why Sister #2 has multiple accounts and she just responded that she "only knows about one Facebook account." That's all I get from her is one sentence. Sister #2 is psychotic and paranoid but Sister #1 won't see it. I could bear my soul to her and the best I could hope for would be one sentence ... but that is another story entirely.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep this YOUR private space.

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic