Friday, December 15, 2006

Nocturnal Chatterings #4: I Want My Cake Now

+ The body can only take so much stress and now it has broken down. I know that they say it will be this way forever but maybe we can reverse it.

- I don’t know how that would be possible considering that I am too overwhelmed to do anything about it. One person says to eat grain the other to eat soluble white bread, another person says it’s ok to have nuts, another says it’s not, another says dairy is fine but someone else say sit is a big NO.

- I have so many lists of chiropractors vs physical therapists vs massage therapists vs acupuncturists vs reiki vs internal medicine vs shrinks. I’m just going to put my right leg in, then take it out, then shake it all about then turn around really fast until I fall down, hit my head, and go into a coma. If that does not work then I will have to go to Plan B: volunteer to be a mercenary.

+I think you have to figure out what works for you.

- I’m fairly sure that is not possible considering it takes all my energy to just do what I can to get to this job I am lousy at everyday and then make it home between driving around the entire county for 13 different medical appoints per month..

+You have to break the cycle of that

- I think I need to break my skull.

+ That won’t work.

- When did I become such a whiny needy wench? I strongly need to be independent and move on with things. It's not like anyone is going to help. I sure do not know what to do. No one needs me, so why should I even want to need anyone else? I need to move away and get a new career and life. This whole blog is pathetic.

+Perhaps you are not ready.

- Perhaps you are full of crap. My knees, joints, hip bones swell and I can’t catch my breath. What’s it all worth anyway? NOTHING.


1 comment:

CountryDew said...

You have to figure out what helps you and works for you. It's a lot of trial and error. Everybody's system is different so what helps me might not help you.

Medicine is nowhere near a science. It's still a lot of guessing.

Hang in there and try to be systematic about it. Pick one method of eating, try it, keep what works, toss the rest. Pick one Reiki or acupuncture or chiropractor or whatever, try it, if it works, stick with it, if not, move on.

Most likely, no one thing is going to be the answer. The only real answer is TIME and that's what you're frustrated with, the waiting.

And along with TIME probably comes some kind of stress reduction. That is likely to be the biggest help to you of all, and unfortunately only you have control over that.

Wishing you well, as always.

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic