Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Senior Citizens & Breakfast At McDonalds

Man 1: "World's goin' to hell in a hand-basket..."

My Thought: "I think it went a long time ago."

Man 1: "...I've got so many red spots on me that I can't count that high."

Man 2: "Yep."

My Thought: "Must be talking about liver spots. I had tons of red splotches on me after that hot shower last night. Skin is dry from the winter...itchy itchy..."

Man2: "Tell you what...those damn kids today are killin' themselves in those tanning beds. Talk about spots...Good Lord..."

My Thought: "I was just thinking that last week! Carcinoma city!"

Man 1: "Kids...all got to have one of those 4x4's too.

Man 2: "Yep and they probably ain't been in the woods once. Don't know why they need those huge things...killin' us all...takin' the gas..."

My Thought: "I was just thinking about that a few days ago! People killing the environment with SUVs...why do people need an SUV in the city?"

Man 1: "Look at that old car..." (pointing to an elderly woman pulling in lot with a large car)

Man 2: "Yep, why she need such a large car...to go to the grocery store once a week?"

My Thought: "I was just thinking the same thought about a lady yesterday! Are they safer in those cars? How can they even see in those boats? I have enough trouble parking my sports car..."

Man 2: "I tell you another thing, I'm so sick of reading bumper stickers. I want a bumper sticker with NOTHING on it."

My Thought: "I hate bumper stickers too...I get tired of reading about other people's religions, politics, dumb puns... GEEZ -- HOW OLD AM I?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?"

Man 2: "Yep...world sure is going to hell in a hand-basket..."

My Thought: "...so must I..."

1 comment:

CountryDew said...

Ah, you're maturing! :-) Enjoy it. It's a better place.

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic