Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Nocturnal Chatterings #15


-- Here we are again ... another sleepless night...

++ At least it's been a while.

-- Decisions eating up through the lining of my stomach into my frozen jaw. WHAT IS THAT NOISE?!

++ That's a big reason why the decision has to be made.

-- The cats are going crazy tonight. I wonder if they can sense my stress.

++ Probably but they are also just crazy.

-- It's been almost a year since I've moved into this apartment. ...DEAR GODALLAHBUDDHA THEY ARE CLIMBING THE WALL! .... cats

++ You've given it a good shot and have done all you know to do. There's nothing else you can do. The work has to come from both parties involved.

--It's going to be ugly. I'm a life-destroyer. I must have a dark passenger.

++ Maybe it won't be so bad. FYI: you've been watching too much Dexter in the same sitting...

-- It could be that ... DEAR GODALLAHBUDDHA IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS DYING! ...cats

++ Whatever happens, time will go on.

-- Oh, that sounds like a piece of crap. Why do you always say crap like that?

++ I think it's my job.

-- Well, I don't like it so stop it.

++ If you have a "dark passenger" then I have a "dark defender."

-- I wouldn't mention that to the blues if I were you.

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic