Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Nocturnal Chatterings #16



there is a gnawing in my chest ... somewhat of a sick vibration chewing to get out ... i wouldn't mind if it did then i could bleed myself to sleep ... the rest of the world moves on without me ... i walk around daily with no one knowing ... if i go to sleep the nightmares will come ... i am alone in the world ... "how is my husband doing?" or "are you spending the break with your family" or "are you going out with your friends this weekend?" ... NO NO NO ... i have none of the above ... honestly, i do not know how to have a friendship or any relationship actually ... i learned all i know from books and tv ... i smile when it is proper, chuckle, give the 'serious' look, or give the 'understanding' look ... but i haven't a clue ... i do not know why i am here ... i do not know what i am doing ... i just pretend to know hoping it will come to me ...

1 comment:

CountryDew said...

It sounds like you are having a hard time. I'm sorry.

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic