Thursday, July 09, 2009

Advice To Take

I dreamed.

I waited.

You went away.

You found someone else.

I try to bury my dreams underground.


".... He is making you pay and if he cared enough he would feel like you and not be able to go "out" with anyone else. You did not divorce him because you didn't care, it was because of other things and those have not changed. He wants to leave you hanging. It is different for men because they cannot live without women, not he wants you in his life in case he is alone someday. You do things your way and let him do things his and move on from there, hard as it may be. You only get one shot at this life, don't let your feelings for him rule!!!! You will find out one day and ask yourself- "why did I ever care so much for him?" trust me."


Green Day - "21 Guns" - HD

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic