Monday, September 14, 2009

Coughing A Sigh Of Relief


Asthma - mostly of the exercise-induced variety. That seems to be what I have. No congestive heart failure appears to be on the horizon. After three months of worrying how I will be able to take care of myself in the event that I drown slowly in my own bodily fluids, I am glad to have asthma.

After today's pulmonary stress functioning test, I collapsed into a fit of coughing and wheezing resulting in another breathing treatment. My little heart had tugged along well despite the undertow of increased Metoprolol and was not deemed as culprit of my bronchospasms.

Today, and maybe tomorrow too ... maybe even the next day ... , I won't complain about the problems I endured in the medical system these past three months. I will probably get to it soon enough. But, for today, I'm going to bed in hopes of a good sleep. My face looks kind of like this -- :D

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic