Saturday, April 14, 2007

Another Black Failure


I had the day planned out. Study date, tennis, appt, get my hair cut (which I hate), get other necessities but when I started up my car I new something was wrong when the engine light started flashing, the car shimmying back and forth, and the smoke coming out of the exhaust. I managed to make it one mile to a car place before it pretty much died.
Damn, I had wanted to pay for my summer pool pass and get a microwave to aid in my eating issues. I have no idea what this will cost. If it weren't raining then I would have just used the Ninja but there is this bizarre winter weather in April here and I've ended up with a yellow rental.
This is the way life works. Crap happens. My favorite cat is extremely depressed and there was blood in the litter box when I got home today. No clue but I am afraid.
It was the first new car I have ever owned. Nothing fancy about it but I like it allot. It is paid for. These things happen. Maybe I should stop getting everything black?

1 comment:

CountryDew said...

That doesn't sound good.

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic