Saturday, April 14, 2007

Black On Black II


2:48 AM: This is not the black hour of depression that awakens me this night. This is the hour of the black-cat-hairball-hacking-in-my-face-while-sleeping.
I gave him some hairball remedy and tried to go back to sleep but then he kept jumping on the bed, completing a circle around me, then jumping back down. It is my hope that he is doing some type of ritual-spell that will cast us out of this darkness we have been living under. With my bare hands, I'd go take out the eye-of-a-frog if it meant getting myself together.
I've missed a couple of days worth of work this week due to my distress and my bp is low probably due to my not eating or something and I panic when trying to decide what clothes to wear. I'm wearing unmatching socks right now which would be a catastrophe in my normal life.

1 comment:

CountryDew said...

Your socks don't need to match.

Eye of a frog? Yikes. Though seriously you might consider just burning some sage to give the place some good vibes....

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic