Sunday, May 27, 2007

He Loves Me ... He Loves Me Not ...



It's been a rough week and I had been looking forward to the three-day weekend to get stuff done and to relax a little. I've had a seriously ill cat, a flat tire, blown fuses leaving me with no power, work problems, and today the ceiling fan blew off the ceiling and went whirling with glass shattering everywhere.

My spouse has been out of town for the past few days with his job. I asked him over to the apartment to make dinner for him but he decided to stay home and order a pizza instead. We've been living apart since February and it has been hard. I want to reach out but it is difficult because there doesn't often seem to be anyone to reach out to ... especially when I do knock but no one really answers.

I keep thinking it's a "female-thing" -- me wanting someone chivalrous who is willing to fight for me and enjoys being with me instead of just having a "warm" body around but ... I think that is probably common to both sexes. I think we all desire to be desired just for who we are and nothing more.

Feeling quite hopeless now, I wonder how many petals I have left on my flower? He loves me ... he loves me not ...

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic