Thursday, January 25, 2007

Nocturnal Chatterings #6

- I'm really not having chatterings, just can't sleep again. Eating away at my empty stomach, the ruthless stress has teeth.
-I can't seem to eat much, especially in the evenings when I have to come home. Much of the stress is here. Maybe if I could eat more then I could sleep better.
-I don't want to find a new place to live. I don't want to disrupt 40 gallons of fish, three cats, myself, and a spouse.
-I know that I need a lifestyle change. Working so much is not good, no exercise is not good, not eating is not good.
-I wish I could give more hope to others reading this blog.

2 comments:

EatAnts said...

Keep your chin up. There is hope. It hasn't been an easy road, but I've gotten there. I still have occassional bad days, but the good days way out number them. I'm always here to chat. Good luck.

Chrystal Sander said...

Thanks, you are really cool.

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic