Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One Who Doesn't Care Is One Who Shouldn't Be

Today a nurse at my doctor's office became irritated with me while I was requesting lab results. They've been patient with me over the past couple of years but I supposed it is aggravating with me continually asking all the questions I ask. I keep pursuing a firm resolution. I prefer not to spend the rest of my life either suffering or just biding my time.

"Yes, we understand the impact of the beta-blocker is having on your life but it is the best we can do at this time, " they tell me. "Of course, " I understand and thank them for their patience. Nevertheless, in the long pill box below are the homeopathics I take for the immune problem that today's nurse does not believe in. Then, in the next shot are the rest of my pharmaceuticals. Seems perfectly logical that I overdose on them.



No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic