Monday, July 07, 2008

BioShocked


I'm not sure quite how it happened. I had promised myself that I would finish all worthy PS2 games (which I did) before going on to the latest console but had not decided on whether to go to the XBox360 or the PS3.

I have always been loyal to the Playstation and detested the XBox but after an analysis on games I want to play and strong encouragement from my co-workers, I ended up bringing home an XBox360 last Thursday. After all, I may as well have a "Property of Microsoft" barcode tatoo on my forehead. To make it worse, I picked up a used copy of BioShock and, as a result, my weekend was rather shot. Not entirely, but mostly, shot.

Before I even hooked the system up I was thinking about how I should spend more time just existing and lessen time that is otherwise sucked up by technology. ...so, there you go, and extra layer of padding surrounding me and my inner world.

2 comments:

Livingdead said...

I Can't decide between the PS3, the 360, or using the money to upgrade the Frankenputer.

also, i need to get the money first, but that's neither here nor there.

Chrystal Sander said...

Everyone I know plays on XBOX Live and I haven't gotten the chance to do the Halo-thing much with PS so we'll see. Thus far, I've had allot of fun with no regrets.

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic