Saturday, July 05, 2008

Mutes In a Jar - An Immediate Follow-Up


No more than five minutes after my last post I get the phone call: "Want to do dinner tonight?"

Am I a drama queen who blows things out of proportion or am I frequently the only sane person in insane situations? I need to know because I can't tell the difference.

I have dreaded this extra-long weekend because I knew that I would most likely be alone so I made a list of plans and things to do. Every time I make said plans, he phones at the last minute and asks me to do something and I don't want to because I've made plans; however, if I ask him to do something then he does not want to or already has plans himself. If we BOTH plan ahead to do something then I am usually blamed for screwing that up. Sound crazy?

Don't bother analyzing the situation, because enough analysis has been done and after a certain point you just have say 'STOP'. This ends now.

....
....
...

"I'll see you tomorrow instead."

1 comment:

CountryDew said...

Sounds like a smart move. I'm glad you were feeling well enough to take a ride.

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic