Friday, July 25, 2008

Microscopes Are Evil


This has been a difficult week. I can't tell you about it, as you may know, due to legalities of my situation but I can quote you this:


*"There are only two questions that human beings have ever fought over, all throughout history: How much do you love me? and Who is in charge?. Everything else is somehow manageable. But these two questions of love and control undo us all and cause war, grief, and suffering."


This is so true of myself and I do not know what to do about it but let it take it's course. It would be my advice to you to find the answers in yourself instead of some other being. How much do YOU love you and how are YOU in charge of your life? Of course, no one listens to me anyway.

I can take some pills, drink some brew, pass out, see a therapist, act the specimen, or hit a pillow but it all comes back to the same. They like to put me under a microscope or use me for some purpose then go home at the end of the day with no thought as to the horror they have unravelled and left spazzing on the floor. You silly silly people. May God damn you all.

So for the time being I am left to list my debts and assets on a shabby film of paper to be turned in at the most inconvenient of times.

No comments:

 

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic